Ad by aluas

Forum

2 posts

Posts by gigantico

Jan 24, 2012 at 22:33  [initial post]  Fonts101

Fonts101 is a huge font database. It has loads of fonts gathered by its spiders.

It stole almost all of my fonts, and hasn't credited, acknowledged, payed the licensing fee, or left the read me files in there.

What should I do? Has this happened to anyone else? I'm super angry at them, as I only make these free-for-personal-use fonts to boost popularity of my site, http://charmingcharlie.co.nr/. The whole purpose of me creating the fonts is destroyed!
I'm probably overreacting, but I'm pretty angry at them stealing Angie Atore, Bracketeer, Dunno, Emmis, High Yield, Killer Lasagna, and Sigs, almost all of my fonts.

Oct 20, 2011 at 13:58  [initial post]  Fontforge help

I've been using Fontforge to construct a new font. However, when I try to generate a font, there are tons of problems with the font, especially the problem that the points are overlapping. (I imported each character from Illustrator as EPS or SVG files.)

Is there any way to solve these problems without me manually fixing each problem?

Thanks!

EDIT: Each of the characters in my font have overlapping points, has bad coordinates, etc.

Edited 2 times. Last edit on Oct 21, 2011 at 16:09 by gigantico

All times are CEST. The time is now 10:35

Privacy Policy  -  Contact