Anúncio de assalwa

Fórum

5 posts

special characters

02/02/2022 às 19:14

Hello, can anyone tell me how I use or find out how to use the special characters of the Hello Honey font?

03/02/2022 às 08:03

The simple way for Windows 10:

Open the directory C:\Windows\system32, and look for charmap.exe. (Character Map). This file can be copy/pasted to another location for easier future access, but don't use cut and paste; leave the file as is in system32.

The character map will show you the glyph set for any installed .ttf or .otf fonts. Scroll to find the font you want to use. Double-click on a glyph you want to use to add it to the Character Map clipboard. Select and copy the glyph from the Character Map to a word processor, or other app.

You can also enable glyphs not found on your keyboard by typing the correct ASCII or ANSI code, but that's for professionals, and too difficult for me to explain to you. I also don't know how to do it on a laptop keyboard; the ASCII codes I used to use required both the Alt key and the number pad.

03/02/2022 às 10:06

metaphasebrothel disse  
The simple way for Windows 10: Open the directory C:\Windows\system32, and look for charmap.exe. (Character Map). This file can be copy/pasted to another location for easier future access, but don't use cut and paste; leave the file as is in system32.

What?
Just click on the Windows logo (bottom left of your computer) and start typin "ch".
This is the simple way to open character map.
BTW it works with everything installed on your computer.

11/05/2024 às 12:09

awwwwww marty666 I just love people like you! That's made my life simpler, for as long as it lasts! May your day be joyful

13/05/2024 às 13:14

Todos os horários são CEST. Agora são 04:23

Política de Privacidade  -  Contato